Cigarette and Tobacco Processing and Packaging Machinery TRADE SHOW
The PPMA Total Show 2019, 1-3 October 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham. A must-visit event for the Tobacco Sector.
Discover the very latest technology in packaging, manufacturing and production for the Tobacco Sector.
Despite pressure from all sides, the Tobacco sector continues to thrive, yet there is room for development. Eleven years after the smoking ban, widely expected to decimate the industry, financial investors keep faith in tobacco companies.
This year’s PPMA Total Show 2019 has much to offer manufacturers of cigarettes, tobacco and cigars. With real-time demonstrations of the latest machine technology, you’ll see how products produced faster and more efficiently will help your business to succeed.
As the pricing of tobacco products pushes them towards the luxury sector, you’ll find creative packaging solutions to enable your products to stand out.
What’s Happening at the PPMA total Show, 2019
This year’s show has a packed agenda, full of opportunities to revolutionise your learning and take back some outstanding new ideas to your business.
- Look out for the live demonstrations of the latest technology in action. New machines for the tobacco sector, new packaging and production methods – it’s all here.
- Whether you’re here on a mission to network or have limited time to spare, you’ll be able to meet and share ideas with your peers, potential suppliers and even possible future customers. Look out for dedicated meet-up spaces in the exhibition halls
Who should attend?
- Tobacco sector executives ready to source new machinery
- Sector specialists dedicated to production and packaging innovation
- Decision-makers keen to respond to public health and environmental issues
- Business owners requiring good quality networking opportunities
Tobacco Sector Production and Processing. Deliver Growth Through Change
- Discover new production methods in bale undressing, toasting and cutting and trimming
- Identify up-to-date techniques to enhance filter making, expansion and drying and filter application
- Find innovation in filters and air washing systems
Tobacco Sector Packaging. Communicate with Your Customers, Remain Compliant
- Explore new practical, cost-effective packaging methods
- Find and be inspired by the very latest in packaging concepts, such as slide-opening or curved-edge packs
- Develop new ideas to take back to your business
Review the latest technology in:
- Collating and Bundling
- Tray handling
- Tray filling
- Tax stamping
- Lid and box packing
- Cigar banding