FOOD PROCESSING AND PACKAGING MACHINERY TRADE SHOW
Taking place over three days, from Tuesday 1 to Thursday 3 October, this year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show is an essential event for food professionals.
In addition to being Britain’s largest private sector employer (source: IGD), the Food Sector is a major contributor to the UK economy. The sector is growing and is driving innovation in food development and manufacturing. Spending on food continues to rise, with manufacturers focused on meeting the needs of our increasingly busy life styles and sophisticated tastes.
Given the many complexities in the manufacture, processing and packaging of food, this year’s PPMA Total Show will offer you invaluable insight into major trends and new technology. From productivity transformations to the latest in labelling and packaging, you’ll find ideas for growing your business and you'll meet the people who can make it happen.
From last year's show:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Food sector specialists keen to review and purchase new machinery
- Decision-makers seeking to streamline food production and packaging processes and to explore greener ways to do so
- Business owners requiring good quality networking opportunities
FOOD SECTOR PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
INNOVATE TO MEET CONSUMER DEMAND
- Discover new slicers, dicers and mincers to reduce processing time
- See the latest extruding machines and depositors in action
- Explore new mixing and refrigeration technology
FOOD SECTOR PACKAGING
COMMUNICATE WITH CUSTOMERS, ENSURE SAFETY AND PROTECT THE WORLD
- Discuss sustainability and environmental issues with the experts
- Explore new methods of labelling, wrapping and sealing
- Develop new ideas to take back to your business
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN:
- Case sealing
- Case packing
- Brand Solutions
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the food sector. The show takes place at 1-3 October 2019 at the Birmingham NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA TOTAL SHOW 2019
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 350 exhibitors and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.