Food Packaging & Processing Machinery Trade Show
Taking place over three days, from Tuesday 1 to Thursday 3 October, this year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show is going to be unmissable.
With over 350 specialist exhibitors, a keynote speaker programme and real-time technology demonstrations throughout, you’ll be able to discuss your needs with the experts.
In addition to being Britain’s largest private sector employer (source: IGD), the Food Sector is a major contributor to the UK economy. The sector is growing, offering innovative approaches to food development and manufacturing. Spending on food continues to rise, with manufacturers focused on meeting the needs of our increasingly busy life styles and sophisticated tastes.
In light of the often complex series of steps involved in the manufacture, processing and packaging of food, this year’s PPMA Show will offer you valuable insight into the major trends and new technology impacting the industry. From productivity transformations to the latest discoveries in labelling and packaging, you’ll find ideas to grow your business and meet the people who can make it happen.
What’s Happening at the PPMA TOTAL Show 2018
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- We’ve enhanced our educational programme to launch our brand new Enterprise Zone. The 2019 show will offer a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. A high-profile industry speaker has been confirmed and will open the show, delivering an inspiring, insightful address. Don’t miss it.
- At the 2019 show, you’ll be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of what they need to purchase.
- Engage and connect with like-minded peers, potential suppliers and future customers at the PPMA Total Show. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.
Who should attend?
- Food sector specialists keen to review and purchase new machinery
- Decision-makers seeking to streamline food production and packaging processes and potentially to explore greener ways to do so
- Business owners requiring good quality networking opportunities
Food Sector Production and Processing. Innovate to meet Consumer Demand
- Discover new slicers, dicers and mincers to reduce processing time
- See the latest extruding machines and depositors in action
- Explore new mixing and refrigeration technology
Food Sector Packaging. Communicate with Your Customers, Ensure Safety and Protect the World Around Us
- Discuss sustainability and environmental issues with the experts
- Explore new methods of labelling, wrapping and sealing
- Develop new ideas to take back to your business
Review the latest technology in:
- Case sealing
- Case packing
- Brand Solutions
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to keep ahead of innovation trends.
Taking place on 1-3 October 2019 at the Birmingham NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.