COSMETICS & PERSONAL CARE PACKAGING & PROCESSING MACHINERY TRADE SHOW
Discover innovations in packaging, as well as formulation and new market trends for the Cosmetics Sector at PPMA Totl Show, 1-3 October 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham. If you work in the Cosmetics and Personal Care sector, you cannot afford to miss it.
Cosmetics and Personal Care Matters
The Cosmetics and Personal Care sector continues to grow but has never been more competitive. New products reach the market every day, increasingly targeted at specific needs: serums and anti-ageing skin-care and high-end body-care creams and lotions fight for attention in a crowded market.
Furthermore, consumer demand for organic production methods and environmentally-aware yet high quality packaging, is likely to increase in the years to come. Now's the time to get a full view of all the opportunities that are becoming available to the sector.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Cosmetics and Personal Care sector professionals accountable for the purchase of new processing, manufacturing and packaging machinery
- Sector specialists looking for improvements in quality, safety and production
- Key influencers seeking new ideas to address environmental issues
- Decision makers within the Cosmetics industry keen to network
COSMETICS PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING
EXPLORE, UNDERSTAND AND INNOVATE
- See the latest filling and cleaning technology, as well as innovations in sealing and palletizing
- Review new developments in production to incorporate greener solutions to meet customer demand
- Identify the key production factors driving the beauty and wellness sector
COSMETICS SECTOR PACKAGING
KEEP PACE WITH CONSUMER DEMAND
- Explore and purchase new labelling and wrapping technology to meet consumer needs and environmental concerns
- Discover how to address challenges with space limitation, small or unique packaging and multiple product packaging
REVIEW THE LATEST TECHNoLOGY IN
- Blenders, Mixers and Mills
- Powder Induction
- Well mills/homogenizers
This year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show offers everything you need to know about innovations in the cosmetics and personal care sector. The show takes place at 1-3 October 2019 at the Birmingham NEC. We look forward to seeing you there.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE PPMA TOTAL SHOW 2019
This year’s show brings experts and exhibitors in your industry together under one roof. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- You'll learn a lot and find inspiring ideas. We’ve enhanced our new Enterprise Zone. Here you'll find a line-up of thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in a series of break-out sessions. And opening the show, we've a high-profile industry speaker who will deliver an inspiring, insightful address.
- You'll meet over 350 exhibitors and be able to see and buy machinery to help you develop your business. Live, real-time demonstrations of the latest production and manufacturing technology will enable decision-makers fully to assess the features and benefits of a range of machinery.
- You'll engage and connect with industry peers, potential suppliers and future customers. There will be plenty of opportunities to network, so remember to look out for the dedicated meeting spaces located in and around the exhibition space.