Confectionery Packaging and Processing Machinery Trade Show
Discover innovations in packaging, as well formulation and new market trends for the Confectionery Sector.
The PPMA Total Show, 1-3 October 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham. If you work in the Confectionery sector, you cannot afford to miss it. It’s the UK’s premier product and packaging trade exhibition for the Cosmetics sector and this year, it’s bigger and better than ever.
You’ll be able to see the latest packaging machinery and equipment, alongside innovations in containers, materials, equipment and automation technology specifically to support your unique challenges.
The quest to combine taste whilst reducing sugar content in response to government guidelines and consumer demand has created a significant challenge for manufacturers of chocolate, candy, gum, toffees and many other types of sweets and confectionery. The price-rise in raw materials has also impacted this sector.
Moreover, resilient ways to package and present products in an over-crowded marketplace must be done with an eye to sustainability and environmental concerns.
The 2018 PPMA Show will help you address all these issues, and more. With practical, live demonstrations of brand-new technology to streamline pulling, cooking, batch rolling and batch cooking, you’ll find valuable fresh ideas to incorporate into your business.
What’s Happening at the PPMA total Show, 2019
- Technology is driving innovation in the Confectionery sector. During the show you’ll be able to see live demonstrations from manufacturers of the latest machinery and materials. These real-time workings will enable you to “see” how these new technologies can work within your own production and packaging processes.
- Developing new business contacts is the key to the success of your Confectionery sector business. For this year’s show, we’ve improved and expanded your access to potential new suppliers, associates and new business opportunities. There will be dedicated meeting areas around the exhibition hall and for extra-busy visitors short on time, we’ll ensure that you manage to speak to the people you need to.
Who should attend?
- Confectionery sector decision-makers ready to examine and source the latest processing, packaging and manufacturing machinery
- Business owners looking for insight into efficiency, cost savings and productivity transformation
- Industry experts eager to explore environmentally-aware production and packaging solutions
- Those in business development looking to forge new business relationships
Confectionery Production and Processing. Enhance Your Knowledge
The PPMA Show will offer you access to key players in the Confectionery sector market, including experts showcasing:
- The latest weighing, bagging and palletizing techniques to boost efficiency and reduce production time
- Key industry trends and the latest production-related thinking within the Confectionery sector
Confectionery Sector Packaging. Key Environmental Concerns and Technological Innovation
Confectionery packaging is high on the environmental agenda for businesses. At the show, you’ll meet experts in their field who can demonstrate and discuss with you the latest solutions to this ever-present challenge.
Review the latest technology in:
- Case Sealing and Packing
- Sleeve Wrapping
- Branding Solutions
We’re very pleased to invite you to the PPMA Total Show at the NEC in Birmingham on October 1-3.