Beverages Processing & Packaging Machinery Trade Show
Could your Beverage business benefit from new technologies to help increase productivity?
This is YOUR personal invitation to this year’s PPMA Total Show at the NEC in Birmingham on 1-3 October 2019.
This totally unique event will take place over three days, from Tuesday 1-3 October, offering highly valuable insight regardless of your area of expertise in the Beverages industry.
The PPMA Show has over 350 confirmed exhibitors, several of whom will be presenting practical live demonstrations of their new production, manufacturing and packaging technology. Learn how the latest innovations can enhance and streamline the processes within your business, helping to boost profits.
What’s Happening at the PPMA Show 2019
- Seeing new technology in action is the best way to prove its viability. Don’t miss the live, real-time demonstrations taking place throughout the show. You’ll see close up how the Beverages sector can benefit from the very latest processing, manufacturing and packaging technology. These are truly outstanding advances in technology that could play a key role in meeting the goals and objectives of your business.
- We’ve really listened to your feedback. This year’s PPMA Show offers even more opportunities to network with like-minded business contacts. You’ll find dedicated meeting areas around the exhibition space. For time-poor visitors, we’ve introduced easier ways to meet and share ideas with other attendees, so look out for these.
- The high-profile PPMA Group Industry Awards will be taking place alongside the main event. On the first evening there will be a dazzling ceremony and gala dinner. With some exciting new announcements, you can’t afford to miss it.
Who should attend?
- Senior Beverage executives ready to source new processing, packaging and manufacturing machinery
- Key influencers within the sector keen to gain new insight into efficiency, cost savings and productivity transformation
- Sector specialists with a focus on environmental issues
- Movers and shakers looking to make new business contacts
Beverage Production and Processing. Learn and Gain from Specialist Knowledge
The PPMA Show will offer you access to key players in the Beverage sector market, including experts showcasing:
- The latest production-boosting techniques to maximise efficiency and production
- Knowledge of key safety measures, consumer preferences and industry trends
Beverage Sector Packaging. Key Environmental Concerns and Technological Innovation
Disposability and sustainability of drinks packaging has never been higher on the political and business agenda, so at the PPMA Show you’ll meet exhibitors who fully support these issues and can demonstrate solutions.
There’s innovation, too. Review and source packaging concepts that fully meet the needs of your business.
Review the latest technology in:
- Beverage Blending
- In-line monitoring
- CIP (Clean in Place)