Find Packaging and Processing Solutions at the PPMA Show 2018
Register FREE for the 2018 Packaging and Processing Machinery Trade Show: A MUST for all professionals across the UK industry spectrum.
The PPMA Show, 25-27 September 2018 at the NEC in Birmingham. Discover fresh ideas for your business.
The PPMA Show will be celebrating its 30th Anniversary in September 2018 and we’d very much like you to celebrate with us. Whatever your industry sector, you’ll be able to explore cutting-edge innovations in production, manufacturing and packaging. With live demonstrations of the very latest technology, this is your chance to review, assess and purchase new machines to support business growth.
The PPMA Show is the largest trade exhibition of its type in the UK. With over 350 confirmed exhibitors, you simply cannot afford to miss it.
Who Should Attend?
This is a must-visit event in the trade show calendar. Here are just a few takeaways for the executives, decision-makers and key influencers in your business. Do you recognise these needs in YOUR sector?
Discover new technology and packaging to increase speed of production, reduce waste and respond to customer needs.
Learn how best to maximise production, reduce environmental damage and waste and gain new industry insight.
Address all the key production, preservation and packaging challenges within your sector. Deliver higher quality, fresher products, whilst maximising resources.
Meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of the consumer through innovations in manufacture, processing and product packaging
Discover how developments in technology are keeping standards high and increasing efficiency in the production and packaging of bespoke, prestige products.
Explore new production methods to meet customer demand, meet legislative requirements and grow your business.
Meet the experts in cosmetics manufacture and packaging; see real-time demonstrations of technology to help you keep ahead in a crowded market.
See how the latest machine technology can revolutionise your production processes and support your strategic goals to meet the demands of your target market.
What’s Happening at the PPMA Show 2018?
This year’s PPMA Show will be bigger than ever. How would YOU like to spend your time with us?
- We’ve listened to your feedback and we’re excited to launch our new Enterprise Zone for this year’s show. It will have even more valuable insight and opportunities to develop your knowledge. Throughout the event there will be keynote speakers delivering seminars on key topics and the issues that affect your industry. We’re delighted that a major industry expert will be opening the show, delivering an inspiring address to get things started.
- See, review, assess and buy new machinery for your operation. There will be live demonstrations of the latest technology, enabling you to see the realistic benefits of a potential investment. Whatever your sector, you’ll be able to gain an excellent understanding of how innovations in production, processing and packaging can help your business meet its objectives.
- This year’s PPMA Show will offer you the chance to connect with professionals both within and outside your industry sector. There will be meeting spaces in key areas of the exhibition hall, enabling you to make new contacts and consolidate with your existing ones. Share a coffee and a chat with your new supplier, associate or even your next customer.
- Hosted by Brian Conley, this year’s PPMA Group Industry Awards gala dinner will take place on Tuesday 25 September. The PPMA will be recognising high standards in technological innovation. With over 400 sector professionals attending, we’re sure it’s going to be a fantastic evening.
Come to the PPMA Show 2018, if you are…
- Ready to source new technology in production, manufacturing and packaging
- Keen to meet new business contacts and to network with like-minded professionals
- Inspired to learn and gain valuable insight from industry leaders
- Looking to adapt, innovate and respond to customer demand, environmental issues or legislative requirements
- Identify long-standing, even unacknowledged issues within your production processes – and how the latest technology can solve them.
- See what innovation in action looks like.
Check out the full list of over 350 exhibitors at this year’s Processing and Packaging Machinery Trade Show.
Pre-registering as a visitor for the show is quick and easy. And it’s FREE. Why not do it now? We can’t wait. See you there!